The Effing Foundation for Sex-Positivity is a new non-profit founded by Kit Stubbs, Ph.D., of The Toymaker Project. Our mission is to reduce sexual shame by fostering artists and educators who do sex-positive projects.
- See what's going on behind the scenes on Tumblr.
- Find us on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter at @EffingFound.
- Sign up for our monthly newsletter below!
teasecraft is a meetup group for sex- and kink-positive makers, hackers, and crafters.
- Corsets with Curious Couture, September 16, 7:30-9:30pm, at Artisan's Asylum (MPR 1), Somerville, MA. More info & RSVP on FetLife and Facebook.
- Topic TBA, November 18, 7:30-9:30pm, at Artisan's Asylum (MPR 1), Somerville, MA.
Effing founder Kit Stubbs, Ph.D., will present Adventures in Sex/Tech! and host teasecraft: meetup for kinky makers, hackers, & crafters at The Geeky Kink Event, November 4-6, Piscataway, NJ.
Missed a past issue? Below you can catch up on all of our sex-positive goodness: