The Effing Foundation for Sex-Positivity is a new non-profit founded by Kit Stubbs, Ph.D., of The Toymaker Project. Our mission is to reduce sexual shame by fostering artists and educators who do sex-positive projects.
- See what's going on behind the scenes on Tumblr.
- Find us on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter at @EffingFound.
- Sign up for our monthly newsletter below!
teasecraft is a meetup group for sex- and kink-positive makers, hackers, and crafters.
- May 19, 2017, 7:30pm: teasecraft's Fifth Birthday and Effing Foundation Party/Potluck at Artisan's Asylum (MPR 1), Somerville, MA. More info and RSVP on FetLife (login required) and Facebook (no login required).
- Jul 21, 2017, 7:30pm: Topic TBA at Artisan's Asylum (MPR 1), Somerville, MA.
Missed a past issue? Below you can catch up on all of our sex-positive goodness: